Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Friend Me

 Author: Cathy Hopkins
 Rating: 4.5/5 Stars
 Summary:  In Mates, Dates, and Inflatable Bras, Lucy is at a turning point. She doesn't feel like she fits in with her friends Izzie and Nesta. Then Lucy sees the most wonderful boy, and things start to change — in all areas of her life.
Izzie is smitten with Mark in Mates, Dates, and Cosmic Kisses. When Izzie cancels plans just so she's available if Mark should call, Lucy and Nesta know they need to intervene. But how can they help when Izzie is convinced that she and Mark are destined to be together?
Nesta meets a boy of her own in Mates, Dates, and Designer Divas. Simon is rich and his lifestyle is totally glamorous. So is his friend Cressida. But competing for Simon's affections could cost Nesta more than she anticipated.


Review: I was really looking forward to reading this, and it did not disappoint. It has three books in one, and it sounded really funny. It came out awhile ago, but I just never got around to reading it. Okay, so on with the review.
     If you have ever read Louise Rennison's Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series, you know what I'm talking about when I say that British slang is hilarious. It's awesome. I also really loved each of the characters. It was fun to read about the three best friends, each book from a different girl's point of view.
     Well, I actually can't really think of anything else to say about this book. It was a fun read, and I would recommend it to anyone who likes a fluffy book every once in awhile. I hate to write a review this short, but it was a simple book that I enjoyed. I'll definitely be reading the sequel soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment