Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (8)

I know it's Thursday, but I forgot to do a Waiting on Wednesday yesterday, and I wanted to do one. So, here it is. Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.
Author: Libba Bray
Summary:
From bestselling, Printz Award-winning author Libba Bray, the story of a plane of beauty pageant contestants that crashes on a desert island.
Teen beauty queens. A "Lost"-like island. Mysteries and dangers. No access to emall. And the spirit of fierce, feral competition that lives underground in girls, a savage brutality that can only be revealed by a journey into the heart of non-exfoliated darkness. Oh, the horror, the horror! Only funnier. With evening gowns. And a body count.

I looove Libba Bray! Most people really like her trilogy, A Great and Terrible Beauty, but I personally love Going Bovine. If you've read Going Bovine or her blog, you know she's crazy and really funny, so I'm looking forward to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment