Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (3)

Waiting on Wednesday is a blogging meme started at Breaking the Spine. 

Summary: Another town. Another school. Another Mclean. Ever since her parents' bitter divorce, Mclean and her father have been fleeing their unhappy past. And Mclean's become a pro at reinventing herself with each move. But in Lakeview, Mclean finds herself putting down roots and making friends—in part, thanks to Dave, the most real person Mclean's ever met. Dave just may be falling in love with her, but can he see the person she really is? Does Mclean herself know?


I am so excited for this one! Sarah Dessen is my favorite author EVER. The plot doesn't sound so exciting, but I know it will be because of her writing. And also I really hate the name Mclean as a girl's first name, but oh well. What books are you excited for?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like it's gonna be so cute, but then ago most of her books are. I agree with the first name though, it sounds more like a last name to me. Sounds like a really good Waiting on Wednesday book though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book has been popular today, I haven't read anything by her yet but I just might check her out.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete